I am here to list up the Top Five Vegetarian food of South Korea:
- BibimBap is the prime vegetarian food. Its a mix of many vegetables with rice and spicy sause. But sometimes they put beef in it. So you should ask to remove the beef.
- Daenchang jjigae is the pure vegetarian soup.
- Bokumpbap is the fried rice with vegetable. There are a variety of bokum bhap, so one has to be careful.
- Sun-dubu jjigae is a very healthy food with lot of Tofu in it.
- Ramyan are the special korean noodles which are available with different flavours in the market. you can choose the vegetarian one.
- Chapchae is another type of Korean noodle which is very thin and cooked with vegetables